- START DATE: Saturday, 03 Mar 2018
- END DATE: Sunday, 04 Mar 2018
- START TIME: 10:30 PM
- END TIME: 05:00 PM
- LOCATION: Bhairavgad, Moroshi, Pune, Maharashtra - 421401
- INTERESTED: 0 People
- SEEN BY: 67 People
Bhairavgad fort information: Bhairavgad is thrilling trek in malshej region. There are two routes towards bhairavgad top. One is from the east and other is from west end. From west end ropes are necessary as it is sheer 90 degrees.The plateau of this fort is quite wide and small.There are many water tanks and small caves at base of bhairavgad. One can see naneghat from the top.
10:30 pm - Leave from kalyan.
01:30 am - Base village - Moroshi (Rest for some time)
04:30 am - Wakeup call
05:30 am - Start trek to Bhairavgad
08:00 am - Reach pinacle base, near caves
10:00 am - Top of fort with rock patch climbing ( Technical )
11:00 am - Descend to near caves for lunch
02:00 pm - Start descending
04:00 pm - To Base village Moroshi Snacks
05:00 pm - Start journey towards Kalyan ( 2 hrs )
● Private travel from kalyan to kalyan
● First aid kit
● Technical Expertise Charges
● Any other personal expenses other than above mentioned.
● GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to carry:-
● Good trekking shoes
● Good torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
● Identity proof (Mandatory)
● At least 2 Ltrs of water (Mandatory)
● Full sleeves t-shirt and full length pant (Mandatory - To protect from Sun, insects, bushes etc.)
● Extra pair of clothes (Mandatory - To change after trek (Can be kept in vehicle during trek))
● A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
● Sweater or shawl (Optional)
● Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. (Optional)
● Cap, Scarf, Sun glasses etc. (Optional)
● Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
● Bring plate and spoon to avoid use of plastic
● Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Is there any washroom facility?
- No its a cave stay & there are no washrooms.