- START DATE: Friday, 20 Apr 2018
- END DATE: Friday, 20 Apr 2018
- START TIME: 03:00 PM
- END TIME: 05:00 PM
- LOCATION: HILTON MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH - 400099
- INTERESTED: 0 People
- SEEN BY: 11 People
India Rewards And Compensation Trends
With the advent of New technologies, increasing commoditization of traditional services and protectionism, IT-BPM organizations are rethinking their business. And re-thinking business means re-thinking People Strategy: especially Employee Rewards, it being a critical focal point of the organization's HR strategy.
Insights on Pay increases, pay differentiation trends for key talent, measures to manage workforce attrition and foster engagement are key inputs to be considered while sharpening the Rewards Strategy.
NASSCOM, in association with AON, would like to invite you to an interactive NASSCOM HR Forum Session on "Rewards Trends: India IT-BPM Sector" that is aimed at HR and Rewards professionals who are constantly reviewing and recalibrating their Rewards practices to keep their workforce engaged and motivated!
Some of the topics that we would like to focus on during the session:
- What's Happening Globally! Headwinds in Technology and ITeS Industry
- Ramifications for India - What do the shifts mean for India
- Rewards Imperatives - What should Organizations Focus on
- Pay Trends - What do we See!
- Employee Benefits - A lever for a differentiated rewards strategy