When users interact with Ercess Live, we collect some information which may be personal data or non-personal data. The limitation on data collection is to access certain information about the user and also store some data on the web browser to provide user personalized experience.
What information are accessed-
For all users, we collect personal information when:
- Sign up
- Contact us/organizer
- Any Survey/Feedback
The information we collect are:
- Email address
- Mobile/Phone number
- Location (Not address)
- The likes/preferences you have set on social networking sites.
What we collect:
- Event details, including but not limited to venue details
- Contact details of colleagues
- Bank details
- Company registration number (CIN number)
Why we collect information-
- We use information to respond to your inputs/requests:
- As a part of the sign-up process, we collect name, email address, gender and contact number. We may ask for your geographical location to provide the list of events happening in the city.
- In case of any transaction made to access content on the Website, we may collect sensitive personal information such as credit/debit card details. Additionally, as a part of the sign-up process, we may also require for you to create a password. You may note that we adopt reasonable security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone.
- Other information that we may collect include messages and emails you send us and the comments posted or shared by you on the Website.
- We use information to improve our product: We may use your information, especially your preferences to improve our data, displaying the content based on your taste.
- We use information for research on trends: We use your information on how you explore the website in order to understand your behavior and interests on trends/fashion.
- We use information for our promotion announcements: We may send promotional details/contents via email or push notifications to the provided email address, mobile number or to your computer.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law: We keep your information as long as we need it and is relevant to our business. We also keep your details to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements.
How we disclose and transfer user personal data-
- Information is shared in case of ticket sale: When you purchase a ticket, Ercess collects the billing details consisting of name, email address and contact number. It shares the same with the respective event organizer, so that both the parties can contact each other. After the payment process, we collect details of attendees at least but not limited to; name, email address and contact number, because the organizer may request for several other details that may seem relevant to the event.
- Our association with third party organizations: Ercess is associated with a few third party organizations, but will not share customer data commercially. Any claim will not be entertained and appropriate action will be taken.
- Parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates: Ercess Live may transfer user data to its parent company Ercess Incorporation for business purposes, its subsidiaries and affiliates. In future, if Ercess Live acquires any company, then user’s information may be transferred to its subsidiary.
- If a user is interested in any event and he RSVPs the event, the submitted details will be shared with the respective organizer.
Any dispute, query, suggestion raised by the user will directly be shared with respective organizer. Ercess Live is not responsible for how your information is accessed by event organizer.
How we disclose and transfer organizer data-
- Any user/organization interested in an event in any way, may contact the organizer directly or via Ercess Live.
- We may share contact information with our third party organizations if necessary, but not commercially.
- When tickets are sold from our platform, the contact details of organizer will be shared with the attendee in order to create ease of communication.
Any dispute arising out of the use of the website is subject to the Indian civil laws and Cyberlaw such that, legal proceeding will take place accordingly.