- START DATE: Thursday, 22 Feb 2018
- END DATE: Thursday, 22 Feb 2018
- START TIME: 08:45 AM
- END TIME: 04:30 PM
- LOCATION: Pune, Saishwar Apartment, Shivaji Rd, Bhavani Peth, Shobhapur, Kasba Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411011, India, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- INTERESTED: 0 People
- SEEN BY: 120 People
This one-day* event brings together subject experts, thought leaders and practitioners speaking on the foremost themes of these topics. The speakers highlight the aspects that are easy to adopt and discuss the difficulties and how to surmount them. Learn more about Test Automation Framework, Functional and Non Functional Test Automation, Mobile Test Automation, Web Test Automation and many more.
Agile Testing Conference is focused more on collaborative learning from the people who are involved in agile testing, and want to explore the future of Agile. With a focus on best practices, our events allow attendees to explore strategies surrounding TDD, BDD, ATDD, Continuous Testing and many more.
Test Automation Summit brings together people who are passionate about automation testing - enthusiastic and experienced speakers and delegates, who learn from each other through review presentations, case studies and round table discussions.
- Improve your strategy: Getting business value from Test Management.
- Improve your team development : Team Development; Test Management & Test Professional).
- Improve test professional-skills.
- Improve Test Automation Implementation: We'd like to hear about innovative test automation implementations.
- The knowledge on various frameworks : Data-driven testing, Modularity-driven testing, Keyword-driven testing, Hybrid testing, Model-based testing, Code driven testing, Behaviour driven testing.
- Improve on Principals of Agile Testing, advantages and disadvantages of Agile Testing and the best practices.
08:45AM - 09:00AM
09:00AM - 09:15AM
Arjun Naidu, Chief Operating Officer, UNICOM
09:15AM – 10:00AM
Is there a Golden Ratio - Number of Test Specialists per development Specialist in an Agile Team
10:00AM - 10:45AM
Smart Performance - Integration of performance throughout product lifecycle
10:45AM – 11:15AM
11:15AM – 12:00PM
Agile Test Strategy for Digital Assurance
12:00PM - 12:45PM
Round Table Discussion
12:45PM – 01:45PM
01:45PM - 02:30PM
Anatomy of Model Based Testing
02:30PM - 03:15PM
03:15PM - 03:45PM
Networking Break with Tea/Coffee
03:45PM – 04:30PM
Responsive Web Design Testing Using Galen