- START DATE: Friday, 01 Jun 2018
- END DATE: Friday, 01 Jun 2018
- START TIME: 07:00 AM
- END TIME: 06:00 PM
- LOCATION: Nubra Valley ( outside delhi )
- INTERESTED: 0 People
- SEEN BY: 147 People
Welcome to Leh, Acclimatization
Arrive at Leh airport in the morning, from where you’ll be guided to your hotel in a private cab. Let the jagged mountains mesmerize you as you enter Leh. On reaching, check into your hotel and rest for the day to acclimatize to the high altitude of the region. At night, have a scrumptious dinner at your hotel and sleep peacefully.
Have a wonderful trip on the Leh-Manali highway
DAY 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
- Leh to Hunder via Khardung La
- Nubra ValleyHunder MonasteryCamel Safari
- On the second day of your Leh Ladakh tour package, head for the valley of flowers, Nubra Valley. En route you’ll cross the world’s highest motorable pass
- Khardung La. Once you reach the enchanting valley, you can start by paying a visit to the Hunder Monastery.
- A remote village in the Ladakh district, Hunder lies close to the border between India and Pakistan comprising settlers including Ladakhis and Tibetans. You can also visit the sand dunes here to enjoy a camel safari. Spend the night under the starry skies of Nubra valley and have a lovely dinner by the bonfire.
Distance from Leh to Nubra Valley: 150 Km
Travel Time (Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La): 4 Hours
- Enjoy a fun camel safari in Nubra Valley
Hunder to Turtuk
- CampingIndo-Pak BorderShyok River
- Today, you’ll travel to the highlight of your Ladakh tour package - Turtuk. Located on the India-Pakistan border, it is a small village on the banks of the Shyok
- River with unparalleled natural beauty.
- The place is cultural, linguistically and historically different from what you’ve seen till now in your Ladakh holiday as it falls under the Gilgit-Baltistan region.
- Even the landscape is different with dramatic narrow valleys and steep mountains, unlike Central Ladakh and Nubra. Comparatively, situated at a lower altitude than Leh, you’ll see green pastures here that yield fresh produce like apricots and apples.
- After reaching, check into your camp and head out to explore the valley. In the evening, have a traditional Balti dinner (available on prior request) and sleep comfortably.
- The View of Balistan from Turtuk
Back to Leh
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and have your breakfast in your camp. After which you can head out to explore this quaint little village and spend some time by the turquoise Shyok River. Later, in the day, you’ll head back to Leh. On reaching, you can settle down in your hotel and sleep for the night after having a hearty dinner.
- Enjoy the beautiful view of Ladakh as part of your holiday package
- The clear blue waters of Pangong lake will leave you enchanted
Day 6: Leave for Home, Trip ends.