- START DATE: Friday, 07 Dec 2018
- END DATE: Monday, 10 Dec 2018
- START TIME: 04:30 AM
- END TIME: 05:00 PM
- LOCATION: Exact will be shared, Delhi, New Delhi
- INTERESTED: 0 People
- SEEN BY: 181 People
TOUR DE GOLDEN TRIANGLE 2018 - 3RD EDITION
This is a physically demanding event and could be affected by extreme weather. By entering/ registering the competition or event, the participant/competitor is confirming that he/she is capable of completing the event and that the Organizers will not be held responsible for any illness or injury that may occur as a result of their participation.
Participation Fee :
* Meals: Breakfast, lunch, evening snack and Dinner (only at pit stops)
* First Aid Kit/Emergency Medical Support En-route
* Car pickup in case of any critical failure of cycle part
1. Puncture support between pits tops
2. Hydration or food between pit stops
Things To Carry:
* Cycle & Helmet
* Water bottle, spare Tubes
* Cycling Gears (helmet, Jersey, reflectors, gloves, sunglasses etc)
* Cycle lights.
- Before 31st August 100% of given amount
- Before 30th Sept 50% of given amount
- Before 31st Oct 25% of given amount
- No refund after 1st Nov 2018
India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan. And then turn back to Delhi.
“Tour de Golden Triangle”
Delhi > Agra> Jaipur> Delhi
(750Km in 3Days) - Cycle Ride
It will be a semi-supported ride with One/Two Backup Cars and one Tempo if required (for Cycles).
Finisher Medal will be given to all successful participants who will complete the ride in speculated time . However, participation certificate will be given to all RIDERS.
Note :- Riding Rules will be given separately.
06th November 2017- Thursday (Pre-Ride Discussion)
Venue :- India Gate Lawn (Inner Circle)
7am – 8am
07 December 2018 - Friday (Delhi to Agra via Mathura Road)
Reporting at India Gate -Inner Circle 04:30am
Flag off 5am
206km ride with 03 Time stations
(Total time to Finish 12hrs)
Ride will end at Mehtab Bagh, Agra
Night Stay in Hotel Taj Resort (Twin Sharing Basis)
Route map :- #Day1
08 December 2018- Saturday ( East end gate of Taj - Amer, Jaipur)
Flag off 8am
265km ride with 3 Time Stations
(Total Time to Finish 15hrs)
Night Stay in K.K. Royal Hotel, (Twin Sharing Basis)
Route map :- #Day2
09 December 2018- Sunday (Amer Fort - India Gate)
Flag off 8:30am
250km Ride with 3 Time Stations
(Total Time to Finish 14 hrs)
Route Map:- #Day3
Report at India Gate same place from where the ride started on Day1.
Award Ceremony will be on 10th December (Monday).
Venue :- Will be informed individually.