- START DATE: Sunday, 25 Mar 2018
- END DATE: Monday, 21 May 2018
- START TIME: 11:00 PM
- END TIME: 05:00 AM
- LOCATION: Colaba Causeway, mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400005
- INTERESTED: 0 People
- SEEN BY: 36 People
Mumbai midnight Coastal cycle ride: City that never sleeps is very well known for everyone. There are many ways to explore Mumbai, one can explore city of dreams at night on pedals. Its dark at night but our cycle ride will be very colorful and safe at the same time. Mumbai mid-night cycling ride is kind of tour wherein we will be visiting important places of the city. One can surely try hands on night photography on the way. Many architectural sites/buildings/monuments are decorated very well with colorful lights. There will be tour leaders to guide you through out the night and will be riding with you.
11:00pm: Meet at Madras Café, Colaba Causeway and cycle distribution.
11:30pm: Start Ride from Colaba Causeway to Bandra Bandstand.
Around 4-5 am will reach Bandra bandstand.
Mumbai mid-night ride will pass through following areas:-
● Regal Cinema
● Gateway of India
● Taj Hotel
● Rajabhai clock Tower
● Bombay High Court
● Flora Fountain
● CSMT Station Photography
● BMC HQ
● Oval Maidan
● Wankhede Stadium
● Marine Drive
● Girgaon Chowpatty
● Mahalakshmi Temple
● Haji Ali
● Worli Seaface
● Sidhhivinyak Temple
● Mount Mary
● Bandstand & Bandra
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1000 5% GST
● Cycle with helmet
● Transfer of cycles from bandstand to starting point
● Energy kit
● Expertise charges
● Mechanic for emergency repair
● First aid
● Any other personal expenses other than above & GST
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Identity Proof
● 2 ltrs of drinking Water
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucon-D is must
● Any personal medicine
● Good sport shoes (No Sandals)
● Camera (Optional)
● Small Rucksack to carry all these things