- START DATE: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018
- END DATE: Sunday, 11 Feb 2018
- START TIME: 11:00 PM
- END TIME: 05:00 AM
- LOCATION: Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400039
- INTERESTED: 0 People
- SEEN BY: 16 People
Midnight Cycling Tour Mumbai
Mumbai midnight Coastal cycle ride: City that never sleeps is very well known for everyone. There are many ways to explore Mumbai, one can explore city of dreams at night on pedals. Its dark at night but our cycle ride will be very colorful and safe at the same time. Mumbai mid-night cycling ride is kind of tour wherein we will be visiting important places of the city. One can surely try hands on night photography on the way. Many architectural sites/buildings/monuments are decorated very well with colorful lights. There will be tour leaders to guide you through out the night and will be riding with you.
03rd February 2018
10th February 2018
17th February 2018
11:00pm: Meet at Madras Café, Colaba Causeway and cycle distribution.
11:30pm: Start Ride from Colaba Causeway to Bandra Bandstand.
Mumbai mid-night ride will pass through following areas:-
- Regal Cinema
- Gateway of India
- Taj Hotel
- Rajabhai clock Tower
- Bombay High Court
- Flora Fountain
- CSMT Station Photography
- BMC HQ
- Oval Maidan
- Wankhede Stadium
- Marine Drive
- Girgaon Chowpatty
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Haji Ali
- Worli Seaface
- Sidhhivinyak Temple
- Mount Mary
- Bandstand & Bandra
Cost: INR 1000 5% GST
● Cycles with helmet
● Transfer of cycles from bandstand to starting point
● Energy kit
● Expertise charges
● Mechanic for emergency repair
● First aid
● Any other personal expenses other than above & GST
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to carry:
● Identity Proof
● 2 ltrs of drinking Water
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucon-D is must
● Any personal medicine
● Good sport shoes (No Sandals)
● Camera (Optional)
● Small Rucksack to carry all these things
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Tour leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry unnecessary extra bags.
Important guidelines to make this cycle ride a successful affair:
● Do not carry any heavy luggage. It will drain you out while riding.
● Always get in touch with our tour leaders, if you have any queries.
● Small Steps Adventures will not responsible for any physical harm during the ride.
● Follow all the instructions of tour leader to avoid any mishaps.
Can I bring my own cycle?
- No, as package includes cycle rent wherein we provide quality branded cycles with helmets.
Are cycles geared or non-geared?
- It depends on the distance of cycle ride. Majority times we provide geared-cycles.
Total kms we will be riding?
- Approx – 20 kms
- On the way there will be halt for washroom
Is Mumbai midnight cycle ride good for beginners?
- Yes, It’s a city ride and suitable for beginners
Is it safe for girls to join?
- For all events of SSA, majority time male-female ratio is 50-50%. Apart from that it’s a cycle ride in the city wherein you will find presence of Mumbai Police throughout night. Also, we have tour leaders who will be there with you from start to end.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
IFSC – IBKL0001043