- START DATE: Sunday, 11 Feb 2018
- END DATE: Sunday, 11 Feb 2018
- START TIME: 05:30 AM
- END TIME: 09:00 AM
- LOCATION: Ram Leela Maidan, DWARKA SECTOR 10, DWARKA, New Delhi, Delhi, India
- INTERESTED: 0 People
- SEEN BY: 44 People
As winter bid us goodbye, let’s welcome spring and gear ourselves to run on a pleasant sunny sunday morning amidst the beautiful nature. It is even more thrilling to take your friend or family so you can talk as you run, a great way to keep your pace steady. Let’s gather once again to run for a cause, run to stay fit and live a healthy life. “I’m running at DWARKA HALF-MARATHON”!! Running is a perfect sport and let’s resolve to become a “RunSyncer” – one whose Head, Body and Heart all move in synchronization. The venue is in Dwarka, New Delhi (location to be finalized soon) and we plan to start by 5:30 am. We will have enough volunteers, banners, hydration zones to support our runners in addition to the traffic and police authorities. We have three categories 5K, 10K and 21K. There is Dri-Tech Running T-Shirt, an attractive medal and online certificate for every finisher. Our timing partner will be Runizen/Edifysports or equivalent and you will be able to access your online finishing certificate at their websites after 24-36 hrs of the race. We start with warm up exercises, some music and close with cool down stretches. Also please note that the Timing certificate from this event can be used to qualify for major Marathons in India”.
Prize Information :
1ST THREE WINNERS IN ALL THE CATEGORIES TO GET WINNING CUPS, SOME GIFTS AND FREE ENTRY
IN OUR NEXT RUNNING.
Also please note that we would have a counter where we going to collect old clothes, old shoes, old
books which shall be later distributed through our charity partners 'Pehal Foundation'
• Please do not litter the route. We will have dustbins all along the route.
• Runners will get Refreshments after finishing their running.
• All the runners are going to get Bib Nos, T-Shirts, Time-Chip & Medals. Certificates can be downloaded after the race day.
• Participants need to be at least 10 years old for the 5 km run
• Participants need to be at least 12 years old for the 10 km run
• Participants need to be at least 15 years old for the 21 km run
• Race packets MUST be picked from Dwarka (venue to be communicated later) before the race day in person, else by any representative.
• Best to come in person to also get familiar with the location, parking, etc.
• Try to go for car pools if possible.
• No race packet pick up on race day.
• Plan to be at the start at least 30 minutes before the start of the race as the races start on time.
• Any race related queries must be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of the race results being put up on the website.
• No refunds of registration amount or transfer of registration
• In the remote case of the run being cancelled due to reasons of State or Nature, beyond the control of the organizers, there will be no refund of the registration amount but the running will be rescheduled for some other dates.
• The Health Care medical team, water, toilets, sports drinks and time check will be there at various points, traffic Police – we want you safe and injury free with treatment close at hand if required.
• Please call for an ambulance or aid if you ever do feel dizzy or unsteady
• Please note that Runsync is not responsible for any kind of mishappening during or after the event, though we will take good care of the all the participants.
Age limit to buy a ticket: MIN. 10 YRS FOR 5K RUN & 12 YRS FOR 10K & 15 YRS for 21k RUN
Look forward to see you all !!
Celebrate finish lines, not finish times !!
Let your run do the talking.
Train!! Run!! Finish!!