- START DATE: Friday, 16 Mar 2018
- END DATE: Friday, 16 Feb 2018
- START TIME: 10:00 AM
- END TIME: 04:00 PM
- LOCATION: Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, Opposite RMZ Ecospace Business Park, Marathahalli Sarjapur ORR, Bengaluru
- INTERESTED: 0 People
- SEEN BY: 39 People
Innovation And Startup Connect Event For Global Capability Centers (GCCs)
NASSCOM is happy to invite you to participate at the “Global Capability Centers ( GCC) – Startup network platform” exclusively aimed at facilitating conversations between GCCs and Start-ups on the 16th of March at Novotel, Bangalore.
The GCCs in India have come a long way from Cost arbitrage to Value addition to garner path breaking Innovation’s. GCCs have been one of the early adopters of engaging with the Start-up community to propel External acceleration and digital transformation. NASSCOM and the GCC community, with this common goal of getting the Enterprises and Start-ups together have created a platform GAIN – (GCC Accelerated Innovation Network).
GCCs will Gain from GAIN in multiple ways :
- Learn and leap frog from each other’s experience of engaging with startups.
- Exchange of ideas and explore various models used successfully to collaborate with the start-up ecosystem.
- Create collaborative opportunities amongst the GCC’s
The GAIN platform is being launched on the 16th March, 2018 at Bangalore where our endeavor is to bring all the stake holders under one roof , i.e . – GCCs , Enterprises, Start-ups, VCs, Accelerators to foster innovation and make the necessary connects to facilitate partnerships ,collaborations or M&A’s.
We will also get Senior Leaders from various GCCs to speak and share their experience of working with Start-ups and their learnings from the same. We strongly believe that your Organization's presence will add a lot of value to the platform.
- Who should attend
- Sr. Leadership & Managers
- Innovation Heads
- Start up Founder & Co-founders