- START DATE: Saturday, 17 Feb 2018
- END DATE: Sunday, 18 Feb 2018
- START TIME: 09:00 AM
- END TIME: 10:45 PM
- LOCATION: Not decided yet
- INTERESTED: 0 People
- SEEN BY: 13 People
Valleys of eastern ghats are sprinkled with peaks, streams and Water-Falls and so much more.. mesmerized by this, #Adventuresomes will be exploring few of these spots behind the Nagalapuram amid thick forest journeying to view the spectacular water falls. Nagalapuram Falls which has a beautiful multi cascading waterfall and still very safe to play around. Join us and #ExploreMore of the best of Eastern ghats.
Day 1, Saturday
* 09:00am: Departure from Bangalore
• We Reach Brindavanam beach Campsite by 5pm.
• 05:30pm Will have boat/ferry ride.
• 06:30pm Activities around Campfire(if possible) ,Dinner & Stay for the night(tents).
Day 2, Sunday
• 06.00 AM: Freshen up and have Breakfast.
• 07.00 AM: Departure for nagalapuram waterfall
• 09.30 AM: Reach Nagalapuram waterfall
• 10:30 AM: Start our waterfall trek
• 04:00 PM We'll start our back journey to Bangalore, reach by night.
Few more details:
Total trek distance: 14 Kms
Things to carry:
1. Rucksack/ backpack.
2. Shoes with good grip.
3. Plastic covers to keep your stuff dry.
4. Slippers/ floaters for a walking around the campsite.
6. Water Bottle (2 ltrs)
7. Toilet kit
8. Any specific medicines you need.
9. Traveller’s/Swiss knife, If you have one.
10. Carry your Identification card and a passport size photo.
11. Extra pair of cloths.
2 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner,
Sleeping bags & Tents
Travel Cost (Actual travel cost will be shared equally by the total no of participants joining for the trip, it will be 1000 per head (max))
Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
Rules and Guidelines:
* Please do not expect any luxury during the trip.
* No alcohol or loud music.
* Strictly no plastics to be thrown.
* All participants have to fill forms before boarding for the trip and must bring ID card photocopy and PP size photograph.
* All participants must follow the operator's intructors and must not stray away from the group.
* It could be quite cold in the camp and toilet facility will not be available at the trekking spot and during night stay (*we will stopping at petrol pumps and restaurants for sanitary facilities.)
* Locally available Veg food will be served during the trip. We will not be able to entertain to specific choice/demand of the participant.
- If you cancel trek/plan before 10 days:
100% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
- If you cancel trek/plan before 7 days:
75% of the actual amount of the trek will be refunded. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
- If you cancel trek/plan before 2 days:
50% of the actual amount of the trek will be refunded. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
- If you cancel in last 48 hours:
No refund would be provided.
1. Please call or whatsapp 8892203272 / 8553936570
2. Or shoot a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Website: http://www.adventuresome.in/en/CONTACTS/